The Oneida ESC Group’s success benefits the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin by contributing to their financial capabilities to maintain beneficial social functions including education, fire/rescue/police, infrastructure, elder housing and care, and cultural preservation. We contribute to multiple community and educational outreach programs that benefit the Oneida Nation including:
- College scholarship awards and student internships with OESC companies
- Youth engineering camp opportunities at the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC)
- A “Giving Fund” for Oneida veterans for a new flag project for the Veterans Building, a fundraising event for the Oneida Veterans Chapter, and a Code Talkers Day Golf Outing
- Oneida Elder Services exercise programs
- Woodland Indian Art Show sponsorship
In addition, the Oneida ESC Group creates career paths in engineering, science, and construction, as well as related technical and administrative fields for current qualified Oneida Nation members and future generations of aspiring Oneida children who pursue technical education and proceed to grow professionally within their tribally-owned enterprise.
To learn more about the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin, visit their page at www.oneida-nsn.gov