As a subsidiary of the Oneida ESC Group, OES supports the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin by contributing financially to their social programs, which include infrastructure, education, fire and rescue, police, housing, and cultural preservation. We support numerous outreach programs of the Oneida Nation including:
- Youth engineering camp opportunities at the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC)
- College scholarship awards and student internships with Oneida ESC Group companies
- A “Giving Fund” for Oneida veterans for a new flag project for the Veterans Building, a fundraising event for the Oneida Veterans Chapter, and a Code Talkers Day Golf Outing
- Oneida Elder Services exercise programs
- Woodland Indian Art Show sponsorship
In addition, our companies offer career paths in engineering, science, and construction—and related technical and administrative fields—for Oneida Nation members and future generations of Oneida children who seek a technical education and wish to grow professionally within their tribally-owned enterprise.
To learn more about the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin, visit their page at www.oneida-nsn.gov